Saturday, July 23, 2011

It's a Sleep Over!


My son had his first sleep over last night and the boys sure did have a blast, however there were several points in the night that I though quietly to myself "What was I thinking?" lol No but in all seriousness it was fun for the boys as well as myself as I was able to capture all the memories with the camera.  These are just a few of the precious memories that I captured from last night's events and the day's not over either so I'm sure there will be more pictures.  However if you can tell by the last picture my son was saying "alright mom enough with the camera, we're trying to watch a movie" haha. 

I close with this life is too short and you must cherish every day you are given, you never know when your time will come so make the most of the time you have now.

xoxo
Chelle

1 comment: